Sample database installation
The sample databases consist of complete BRAHMS database projects.
- Download the sample database zip files you want (Leucaena.zip Conifers.zip);
- Open the zip file directly into C:\ or another drive as appropriate. This action
will automatically create the folder c:\brahmsdata-leuc or c:\brahmsdata-conifers;
- Ensure that your sample database(s) are registered in your database/project list.
Log into BRAHMS and select File > Database manager
then Tools > Add sample databases. Note that
this step can also be carried out manually using the Add button when viewing the
project list in the database manager;
- If necessary, right-click in the Project Data Directory field to locate the correct
database folder, for example D:\brahmsdata-conifers, assuming you installed the Conifers
sample on your D drive.
- Log out of BRAHMS and then log in again - choosing the correct database project
from the login list. Assuming you have recently installed BRAHMS, log in as Administrator
using the default password 'A';