Creating personal, institutional, national and regional data networks for research and curation with millions of data records and images, actively working in over 80 countries.
- National Herbarium, Netherlands with over 5 million imaged specimens
- The herbaria of the Brazil Amazonian region
- The Morton Arboretum linking botanic garden and herbarium
- An e-Monograph of the Caricaceae
- The Millennium Seed Bank, RBG Kew, the world's largest seed bank
- A regional botanical network in South Africa
- Conifers of the World, an online resource leading to multiple publications
more projects and their websites ...
August 2018: Powerful new reporting feature integrated with BRAHMS v8
Adding to the existing report features, we have connected BRAHMS v8 to a reporting feature that effectively replaces the functions of Text and Visual reporting in v7. As with the ArcGIS API, links to the Stimulsoft Reporting Suite have been fully embedded in BRAHMS v8. This new reporter, which comes licensed with BRAHMS, provides almost limitless power to generate lists, master detail reports, labels, charts, cross-tabs and more.
See the news item for more details. Some of the new BRAHMS v8 features are documented on the Explore BRAHMS v8 page.