Release 8.0.8 (14 June 2021)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v126.96.36.19941
- Data grid and tool window management: To resolve a long-standing issue where grid windows would frequently become undocked when switching from one to another if one or more tool windows were also active, the underlying docked-window management strategy in BRAHMS has been refactored. An added benefit of this has been that tool window views are no longer ‘reset’ when changing grids. Overall, there is improved coordination of all opened grids and any opened forms and tool windows.
- Document management: Links to URLs as well as physical documents are now possible. New data grids have been added to a now updated Images/Documents menu to view and filter on document folders and all document links. Using the document editor form, you can now copy a linked document to all tagged records. The calculated fields for #docs is updated as docs are linked/unlinked.
- Image management: Improvements have been made to the image viewer which now auto-sizes opened images. New data grids have been added to the updated Images/Documents menu which allow you to view and filter on all registered image folders and all image links. For example, you could easily list and view all images linked to a set of related taxa or specimens. The calculated fields for #images is updated as docs are linked/unlinked.
- Image copyright messaging: Image copyright can be stored in 3 places: 1. taken from the IPTC image header; 2) in the image record itself (copyright field); 3. a default setting for all images with no explicit copyright entry is added using the new System>Options> Images tab.
- Tool window efficiency: Improvements made to overall system efficiency by ensuring that, when closed, all tool windows do not continue to occupy memory.
- PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL database connections: Addition of working PostgreSQL database connections plus an update to database connection dialogue to include a PostgreSQL database creation wizard.
- An Excel importer for plant events: Plant events can now be imported directly to the Plant Events table from Excel. Matching on either the record GUID or Plant ID, you can import Event Type, Event Group, Event, Result, Day, Month, Year, Event Person and Comments. Refer to the Plant Events section in main guide for further details.
- Print Preview: The Print Preview reporting option is more efficient and has improved messaging.
- Tag record with double-click: Records can now be tagged by double-clicking in any record field when not in Edit mode. If you are in Edit mode, you can dbl-click in the Tag field to tag. This does not move to the next record as it does with F6 or the standard tag toolbar option.
- New RDE export function for gardens app: A new RDE export option is provided as a tool in the main plants table and in the garden localities table. This creates an RDE file with plant details and optionally, all existing events and requests for the exported plants. Also included in the RDE are lookups for the custom label designs, all garden locations and all relevant custom lookups including those for events and requests. The RDE file is sent to the mobile device (e.g. tablet) and once edited, can be opened, edited and subsequently imported to BRAHMS. The import process updates plant records (adding new plants if registered on the app) and adds new events/requests. New plants can be added for new or existing accessions. Images gathered on the app are also processed and linked to plants.
- Mobile app for botanic gardens: The first version of the BRAHMS garden app is now available for use. The app, which can be used entirely offline, is used for garden inventory work with the ability to gather plant-related data including map locations and images. For further details, refer to the main BRAHMS website.
- Species table: The field previously called ‘Old Species Code’ has been renamed to ‘My Species Code’ and is now included wherever species name fields are available. A new field 'SeasonOfInterest' in added to entity and species.
- Species duplicates: The checks made and warning messages issued when duplicate species names are added have been revised and improved.
- Family and Genus lookups: The genus lookup in the species table and the family lookup in genus table now include author names to help differentiate between homonyms.
- Det Date lookup: A date lookup option has been added to the determinations form.
- Multi Value Search: Multi-value searches can now have search mode set to 'contains' (= default), 'equals' or 'starts with' when searching for a list of matching items.
- Mapping to QGIS: You can now open both .qgs and .qgz files as saved QGIS projects. The QGIS form remembers your last selected project. You can also save your exported data without opening QGIS. Several QGIS video samples are provided on https://herbaria.plants.ox.ac.uk/bol/brahms/software/v8videos
- Mapping to GeoCAT: A greater number of collection events fields are exported to the GeoCAT spatial analysis tool broadly following DwC guidelines. GeoCAT is a handy tool to help with Red listing and spatial analysis. It synchronizes with GBIF and Flickr to display raw occurrence data.
- Mapping to ArcGIS API: Updates to BRAHMS ArcGIS Map operations. The mapper currently includes a 'Refresh Map Data' button in case the mapper does not respond to all tagging/filtering operations.
- Improvement to Map Editor: The map editor banner now updates without a mouse-over and the view now zooms out to full extent when Lat/Long is 0/0.
- Entity name management: Various updates have been added to the Entity name management system, this in collaboration with RHS.
- Toolbar items resized: The main Data Toolbar options have been somewhat re-sized and organized to minimise toolbar collapsing.
- Updated documentation and video trainers: The BRAHMS documentation is updated on https://herbaria.plants.ox.ac.uk/bol/content/software/v8/BRAHMS_Manual.pdf and there and newly added training videos on https://herbaria.plants.ox.ac.uk/bol/brahms/software/v8videos
- Reporter data in plants table: Wild Origin and Accession level data are now correctly sent to reporter, if these options are selected.
- Goto Accepted name/filters: The option Goto Accepted name from a synonym on the main species form was failing if a species sort was in place. If the accepted name lies outside a set filter, the system issues a warning message.
- type species selector: The type species selector button on the Add specimen form opened when adding a specimen directly to the specimen grid has been fixed.
- Tagging with filtering: Further changes around filter/tagging issues to prevent 'red triangles' from concurrent asyc database calls, for example using TAG ALL with a <> or NULL filter.
- Rename/move RDE files: Issues caused by renaming and/or moving RDE files have been resolved. This option is now called 'Rename' on the RDE Manager menu.
- Delete custom fields: Removes ability to mark for deletion and delete custom fields directly from the Management > Custom Fields menu.
- Visitor Log: Data are now correctly stored in this table. Previously, data in some fields were not being saved.
- Author selection: Improves species author selection for misapplied, ambig. and hort. entries.
- Transfer tags: An error linked to 'host species names' in collection events was causing transfer tags to fail in some cases.
- TNRS website link: The URL link to the Taxonomic Name Resolution Service has been updated.
- Species form synonymy tab: Fix for species form close error after visiting synonomy tab.
- Determination editor: Fixes issue with specimen det form editor toolwindow title.
- Linking specimen and det tables: Fixes the option to link Specimen and Determination tables.
- CF name checks: CF category and CF Epithet are now used when checking for identical names.
- Address table merge/tag transfers: Address->Tag Children of Address records was missing tags for linked Transaction records. The Address->Merge function was neglecting Addressid update for transactions linked to addresses being merged.
- Collector codes in reports: Fixes issue with collecotr codes not appearing in reports after the creation of a new garden accession record.
Release 8.0.7 (31 March 2021)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 188.8.131.5281
- Shared folders: You can now defne shared folder locations for sharing data grid views and report templates in a user designated shared folder feature. This means these file no longer have to in the default application shared folder. The shared folder facility will next be extended for image and document shares.
- Acquistion to Accession: For the living collections module, the term 'Acquisition' as used to represent living collection accessions has been renamed back to Accession. The Accession table includes the field Accession #.
- Name selector: Forenames have been added to the name selector list to help with selections.
- Living plant events: Improved default field order in the living collection events grid, moving the event categories to the front.
- Living collection source plant: Addition of Living Collection Source (as available in collection events grid) to the specimens grid view and also the collection event form.
- RDE for plant events/requests: A new RDE and RDE import option has been added to process plant event/request RDE files generated from the plants table and as used by the BRAHMS mobile App. Further read-only fields added to the plant event RDE include IUCN and Seed AccessionNumber.
- All Find/Selector dialogues now respect the use of Enter to initiate search. Some forms were closing on Enter.
- Fixes an issue in Labels table with lookup for label report tempate when stored in user defined shared folder.
- Fixes various transaction related issues: Unable to enter/edit a transaction number when auto-calculate transaction was disabled in options; the option to list preserved specimens items in a transaction was incorrectly listing plants; unlinking a transaction item did not always refresh items listed in grid; the exception error 'null object reference' caught when closing transaction form.
- Fixes an issue with display of Associated Collections (Plants) which was linked to the use of multiple site gardens.
- Removes redundant foreign key relationships to species and botanic garden localities from livingcollection events.
- Fixes author namestring creation/matching for cases where 3 authors or more were joined incorrectly using an ampersand (A & B & C => A, B & C) - also applied to Basionym authors if more than 2 were present.
- Grid now refreshes after random tagging.
- Fixes an issue when generating label requests for all tagged plant records.
Release 8.0.6 (17 March 2021)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 184.108.40.20629
- Support videos: a series of short BRAHMS training videos is gradually building up on https://herbaria.plants.ox.ac.uk/bol/brahms/software/v8videos.
- Database creation: the process to create new, personal SQLite databases from the Data Connections Manager has been streamlined and provides more feedback.
- Plant RDE for garden inventory: A function to create an RDE file for tagged plants (or plants from tagged garden locations) has been added. The RDE file, designed for general garden inventory work, can be used with the BRAHMS mobile app. When creating the RDE, you can optionally include existing plant event/request records (all events/requests or for a selected date range).
- Lookup and find options: system-wide improvements and standardization of all lookup window ‘Find’ options. These now require a press to excute and have associated help text explaining the search terms that can be used. The Find search box options often provide some smart searching options where multiple terms can be entered. The grid filter row can also be used for searches. Additionally, the Address lookup now offers a search on institute name and/or surname along with museum or organisation code. And the application of person/name strings has made more consistent when using people lookups, with names always pulled from the assembled names strings table. The Gazetteer lookup has new option when used in major area field to facilitate country and major area selection only.
- Multi-value search: a new tool has been added allowing you to provide a list of search values for a given column. The search will tag any found values and report on any values not found or values that caused an error (e.g., a non-numeric value for a numeric column). An example use: copy/paste from another document such as Excel (or type in directly) - a list of barcodes, accession numbers, transaction numbers or garden location codes to the multi-value search tool text area. Run the search to locate and tag these records in the respective table.
- Query tool: an option added to re-name a saved query/filter as set in the advanced query tool. Also, you can no longer save a query with the same name.
- Grid layout and field defaults: overall improvements to data grid layouts in many tables including field order and default widths. Addition of some further read-only foreign key GUID fields, useful for cross-referencing. Many small improvements, for example, genus name visible by default in collection events. living status visibile in the plant events and plant requests tables, further institution/ donor address fields now visible in the main transaction table including phone, postcode, email and address details.
- Edit History: a data record summary field has been added to all tables that use Edit History. This summary is now visible in the main Management > Edit History table - increasing the utility of this table as you can more easily see which record the edits refer to. The same record summary will be used to identify image, document, transaction and literature links.
- Image import: the fields FotoNumber, FotoPrefix and FotoSuffix have been added to the Excel Image Import Wizard.
- Saving records: improvements to the process used to save records when a form is opened prior to saving data edited in a data grid. Similar improvements made to forms where lookups or sub-forms opened prior to saving form data. Additionally, a system message often issued when adding a new record prior to saving a cell is now suppressed.
- System indexing: improvements to system indexing which have clear benefits for certain categories of query and sort. Notable improvements to the main specimens table. Improved speed counting tagged records.
- Species form: the main species form "Collection Summary" tab has been extended with separate options to list collection events, preserved specimens, accessions, plants and seed records.
- Species recalculations: recalculations for species have been improved to separate Living Alive and Living Other totals, also counting plants with NULL value status.
- PBR field added to species: adds a PBR flag to Species to indicate Plant Breeders Rights are in force.
- Preserved specimens: updates to the main Collections menu Specimen details option (now renamed to Specimen Manager) to open a fully-fledged specimen/det manager to view and manage related collection event specimens and their dets. Improved options for adding specimens directly to the specimen table using Add.
- Plants form: tab rearrangement and change of some data loading methods to make more efficient. The phenology tab now auto-adds the required event group, type and event fields to custom lookups if not present so that new phenology traits can be easily added as event lookup values.
- Plant tributes: adjustments to plant tribute fields inclding the addition of Commemorative Tree Number.
- Transactions: custom fields can now be added to the main transaction table. Improved ability to link/unlink all plant records to/from a transaction using the ‘Link to Transaction’ option on the Collections toolbar as available when in the Plants table. The plant restriction category is now displayed at the bottom of the form.
- RDE import reporting: improved feedback and reporting when importing RDE files.
- Garden plant numbering: it is now possible to set up shared or separate auto-calculated accession and plant numbering systems for multi-site botanic gardens. This is managed from the System > Options > Living Collections.
- Garden locality field sizes: locality area and type widths increased from 30 -> 100.
- Locality codes in RDE for gardens: botanic garden locality codes can be used without a locality name as long as the code/name exists in the main database botanic gardens localities list.
- Map editing: map Editor button added to Collection Event Editor Form.
- The Find/Replace tool now correctly respects case with editing. Find replace also now works in RDE custom fields.
- Random tagging (Tag drop-down option) now respects applied filters.
- Case is now respected in Summary tool merge operations in RDE and in the main database.
- The application main window title is correctly updated when using sign-out and signing into a different database.
- In certain system cultures/languages, some form components of BRAHMS were misbehaving due to the different formatting of decimal numbers (comma instead on period). Now fixed to respect local system culture settings.
- ArcGIS mapper now operating in RDE – it was knocked out for a while due to a formatting issue.
- ArcMAP bug where maps were sometimes redrawn 2 or 3 times has been fixed. Additional feedback is provide during data point loading. Improvements when using the unhighlight function to restore the original symbol rather than always a standard red marker. Fixes transposed display of mouse coordinates over map when using DM or DD.
- Fixes bug where the printed label 'request status change' change from 'Pending' to 'Processed' did not respect the selected label size/type parameter and so, incorrectly, changed all label requests that had a matching request category for all sizes/types.
- A timer has been added to the Living Accessions Form InitializeComponent to help monitor slow loading of this form - as reported on some networks.
- Fixes issue where the Ctrl+N key triggered copying a record rather than the Add Record command.
- The Match/Import tool is now disabled if a user has read-only access to the respective data grid. Match Transfer from Excel now requires a user to have Edit permissions. Image Import from Excel also equires a user to have the Add permission.
- Fixes a direct label print issue when using in move/split plants.
Release 8.0.5 (9 January 2021)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 8.0.5. 12850
- Filters added via the data grid filter row are now only applied after the Enter/Tab key is pressed or the focus is moved from the filter row cell in use. Previously, filters were auto-applied after typing into the filter cell, potentially applying a filter before filter entry completed.
- Data provided to the reporter can now optionally be restricted to visible grid columns, hence lowering memory requirements and allowing the generation of larger reports.
- Addition of an 'Additional Report Data' prompt to include/exclude related data for Entity Data reports.
- Match/Import transfer from Excel: feedback is now provided for cases where there is a data type mis-match between the Excel file value type and the destination property type (e.g. non-numeric data -> numeric field).
- Species property ‘Registered Trademark’ now available to view in the Living Collections grid.
- Living Collection Garden Subarea properties (1 – 6) now available to view in the Living Collection Requests and Label Requests grids.
- A new, simplified, Production Propagation Form has been added. This form, which can be used on tablet-sized screens, provides provision to add/edit production records; list and edit plant status; show plant events; and edit acquisition level status, for example, if all plants in production die.
- Plant and Specimen RDE files now include Collector and Project and Grant (a.k.a. Expedition) Codes – these are imported with collection event data.
- Improvements made to the Management->Custom Lookup Value editor for those cases where there were a very large number of values present for a given field (e.g. events).
- Fixed issue with multi-value selection pop-ups where using the ‘Esc' key to close (cancel) the values list could also close a parent dialogue windows.
- Fixes transposition of lat./long. in the Lat./Long. Editor header display when showing decimal degrees and decimal minute values. This only affected display, the data was correct.
- Restores ‘Status text’ display to the main window status bar used when displaying notifications of updates/shutdown etc.).
- Fixes addition of Collectors Code in RDE and Collection Event Form when a collector is selected.
- Fixes relation naming bug when opening reports from Entity table along with improvements to efficiency of related (additional) report data preparation.
- Fixed bug where unsaved edits in the main plants form could be lost when performing a stock change/confirmation, changing or confirming the living status or adding a name verification.
- Add record and Image Import from Excel were incorrectly enabled for the image records grid. These are now correctly disabled for the image records grid. Image Import from Excel is also now disabled for any grid where image linking has not been enabled.
Release 8.0.4 (10 December 2020)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 220.127.116.1193
- Overall system indexing has been improved by including non-clustered primary key values.
- Improvements to the use of <, <=, >, >= filter operators on numeric fields when using the data grid filter row.
- The Find/Replace tool can now be used on custom fields.
- Improved date entry across the system allowing calendar lookup or entry of separate day month year values, as available. For example, a collection may only have a year.
- "Copy cell value" has been added to the grid right-click context menu.
- The transaction editor now makes it clear if and when a transaction number is auto-generated.
- Improvements to living collection Acquisition and Plant forms and the overall accessioning process. For example, plant restriction status (stored in acquisitions) is now additionally displayed in the plants table and is also colour coded on the plant form.
- A new living collections tool has been added to manage taxa name changes with options to update the names of multiple acquisition and plant records, keeping track of the old name.
- A new table and a related data grid added to hold all garden label definitions including whether the label can be directly printed or must be requested along with a new user permission controlling the ability to make label requests.
- It is now possible to reset the default column view and to save column layouts in RDE files.
- ArcGIS and Google Earth mapping is now enabled in RDE tables.
- Reorganisation of RDE data analysis and data import with improved feedback and speed.
- Additions to RDE for living collections include addition of Associated Species, Threats, Seed Accession number, Collection Strategy Justification, Restriction status, taxa Verification details.
- When updating BRAHMS to a new release, the auto-update messaging has been improved. Auto-update is a standard procedure that alters and updates your data store as required by an updated BRAHMS version.
- Access to BING Image of the day has been disabled for now. This is because of a potential copyright conflict. We hope to be able to re-introduce once clarified with Bing/Microsoft.
- Fixes issue of database title remaining unchanged when changing databases under some circumstances.
- Fixes issue preventing non-admin users from editing comments (when permitted) - may also have had other consequences for read-only status of non-admin users.
- Fixes an error with the Invert Tags tool.
- Fixes issue with the saving of the home institute code in System Options. Also the issue where the home institute code was set to null when exiting BRAHMS using the window close button (X) top right rather than System > Exit.
- Fixes a Ctrl+F4 copy record problem in some RDE files.
- Fixes the Gazetteer Lookup tool in RDE.
- A range of further minor issues across the system have been corrected.
Release 8.0.3 (10 October 2020)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 8.0.3. 12660
- Changes to start up and sign-out: The main window is displayed before the login window is presented. It is now easier to sign-out, to change data locations, and/or the current user identity.
- Navigation controls for background image slideshows (user images/Bing image of the day) are now available in the status bar.
- Bing image of the day backgrounds are saved to your pictures folder in a subfolder called BingIOTD along with description/copyright text.
- In System Options, the Data Grid options have been reordered. The Column Header sort option now comes first and spacing between the 3 available options has been reduced to aid visibility. The dark grey background has been removed.
- A new 'operating mode' has been added to BRAHMS on the System > Options > Entity options tab. This adjusts the data available and visible in various data grids and in particular, on the species, collection event and living accession (acquisition) forms. The available operating modes are 1. Standard mode: this is the default standard BRAHMS operating mode with direct links to species names throughout the system; 2. Entity mode: this hides direct links to species data throughout the system but instead, provides links to Entity names. 3. Mixed Mode: This provides access to both Species and Entity level information. It is possible to override the default operational mode setting for certain users or user roles using an override flag in the user permissions setup. Further details on the use of entities will shortly be added to the manual.
- The ability to share Tag Groups has been added along with a new permission option to allow/disallow tag group sharing.
- A new function to randomly tag a number or percentage of records.
- Improved efficiency of Tag Transfer tool.
- A visual indicator of tag transfer progress is now shown.
- It is now possible to edit a saved filter set and save it with a new name.
- A bracket reset button has been added to the Advanced-Filter Tool.
- It is now possible to filter directly from 'My Saved Queries' in the Advanced-Filter Tool using the existing 'Apply Filters' button or the new 'Run' button.
- New filter row move buttons (top, up, down and bottom) are available in the Advanced-Filter Tool (design mode) to allow re-ordering of filter rows.
- It is now possible to optionally add Accession (Acquisition) and Wild Origin (Collection Event) data to Living Collection reports.
- It is now possible to optionally add Collection Event data and Determination data (for all or current dets only) to Specimen Reports.
- Progress is now displayed during the data preparation phase for reports run from any data grids.
- Report Data peparation has been adjusted to use property names as column names but also adds column headers as captions. Linked data columns will always uses the column header but with spaces and periods removed for the column name and the column header unaltered as the caption. These changes should help make report design easier.
- Data containers are now better managed during Report creation reducing the possibility of memory leaks.
Botanic Garden Management
- Garden assignment (in user setup) is now fully respected throughout the Living Collections Module and all associated lookup dialogues (plants, acquisitions and garden locations) and garden related edit functions. A garden specific filter is available which defaults to a user’s assigned garden and optionally allows read-only access to non-assigned garden records.
- A determinations (plant identification) grid has been added to the Living Collections Module menu.
- An AGM flag was added to Entity data to indicate an "Award of Garden Merit".
- An option is provided to set the default setting on the plant name change form when it is opened: All plants; Current Plant Only; Users Last Selection.
- A text field for the Family APG System has been added to the Families grid/form. The Family APG System, Family local reference code and Family Museum/Institute code have been made visible in genus data. These fields plus the Genus Location Reference code, Genus Store Number and Genus Nuseum/Institute code are also available in the Species view.
- Fixes issue in RDE Living where Garden name was set to be read-only and had an incorrect lookup to garden localities. Adds new toolbar button to autofill empty gardens from a selected record with a non-empty garden name.
- Fixes issues with adding a new determination and setting it as 'current'(also adds feedback during updates to Identification records).
- Fixes error thrown when deleting propagation data having associated stratification and/or emergence records.
- Fixes refresh issues after changing a name in the living accessions grid.
- Disallows access to Project Member configuration data when a user is not yet logged in (affected the Main Window and RDE and Map modules).
- Fixes issue where newly added garden localities were not visible due to a missing botanic garden identifier
- Fixes a bug in display of Taxon Descriptions for species (the data was stored correctly but references appeared to be linked to other records with similar names.)
- Fixes bug which failed to corrctly clear tags on request during Tag Transfer operations. When no records were available to tag, the existing tags were not cleared.
- Fixes some issues with living collection accession/acquisition and plant identifier rules setup.
- Added a missing Genus grid property (Genus Number).
Release 8.0.2 (7 September 2020)
The following release notes apply to BRAHMS v 18.104.22.16879
- Editing plant events is now linked to permissions. Database admin can restrict which events a user may edit, optionally allowing editing of event notes where general editing is not permitted.
- Direct printing of certain label types is now available from the plant label requests forms. Direct printing does not register label requests in the Label Requests table.
- Plant Habit field to add to the Add Plant form.
- The Add Plants Form now includes Plant Acquisition received as and quantity fields.
- Determination details are now available in main grid of specimen RDE files allowing direct entry, or match transfer import of primary determination information for the specimen.
- Added ability to create new author/collector (etc.) name combinations directly in the assembled name strings grid.
- An RDE for common names has been added.
- The RDE species lookup copy to rank option now always defaults to ‘All Ranks’.
- Adjustments to the Active Directory User addition. It is now possible to load and select, or type, the short domain name prefix to be added to a user’s SAM Account Username to match what is used when a user logs in.
- A new tool added to the Families grid to add an Indet. Species record for all families to represent any name only identified to the family level.
- The Find and Replace tool now respects Data Grid filters and also adds an edit history record for all changes.
- A new Entity selection tool added. This allows selection of the correct entity using any of its linked species and/or common names. It does not currently work for hybrid formula names.
- Additional views for production propagation and trial propagation via a filter mechanism for the propagation records table are now available.
- All plants derived from an acquisition being propagated are now displayed on the propagation form Plants Tab. Plants added from a propagation (i.e. have a propagation number) are displayed in bold.
- A right-click context menu has been added to all data grid views providing quick access to commonly-used Grid Data menu options.
- Feedback on export tagged records progress is now given.
- Ability to restrict Custom field addition now available in user permissions.
- Ability to restrict Find/Replace tool use now available in user permissions.
- RDE Autofill of a default acquisition number for new Acquisitions is now available in the Plant RDE file.
- Addition of a new tab to the Plants form displaying Zoom records and ‘Go to Record' buttons for the related Acquisition, Collection Event (wild origin) and species.
- SQLite Acquisitions summary recalculation caused an error.
- Occasional edit mode error when a new record is being added.
- RDE first record added did not correctly use lookups unless file was closed and re-opened.
- “Supplied as” registered as an Acquisitions lookup did not work in RDE files.
- When grid row filters were used in combination with other filters (e.g. summary tool and quick filters), the filters remained applied but the row filter text was lost.
- Specimen grid view was reported as slow to respond.
- Web Connect image uploads would cause an error if the file existed already.
- Using System > Manage Database Projects > Edit was not saving edited Project titles/Descriptions.
- When creating a new SQLite database, the new name was not correctly stored in the connection string.
- Using the Edit Lookup values tool from the edit menu in RDE caused system freezes.
- Filtering on some dynamically calculated fields in some grids caused an error.
- The species tool to tag synonyms of tagged records caused an error.
- On the species form, it was not possible to add a space to range notes text.
- In RDE files (specimens), the species lookup option ‘Go to Accepted’ was not working.
- RDE manager ‘Update all’ caused an error.
- Fixes to specimen RDE Type-species re-import caused by 'IsNewType' flags not being reset prior to analysis.
- Fix bug in Move Plants form where saving the record caused a conflict due to altered Last Modified On/By data.
- Fixed issue with linking dets to specimens via the specimen grid link dets function.
- Fixed bug in RDE Description during total records count causing an error when no data-source was present.
- Fixed bug when checking for a restricted Living Collection Event and no restrictions existed.
- Removed incorrect read-only restriction from “Received As Taxon” in the Living Accessions grid.
- Fixed bug in RDE import of living collections where the generated Plant ID did not respect the current plant id configuration rules for the destination database.